1. The eThekwini Municipality will not use your information for purposes, other than the Shisa Solar Programme.
2. Quotations received from Service providers are NOT binding, all financial/business transactions are between the household and the service provider, and ESKOM (if applicable for the rebate programme)
3. The eThekwini Municipality acts only as a facilitator in the Shisa Solar Programme, no funds will be transferred to or from the Municipality to potential participants of the Shisa Solar Programme, which includes both households and/or service providers.
4. The eThekwini Municipality will not be held accountable for any damages or losses incurred by the household as a result of indirect or direct negligence of service providers.
5. By registering for the Shisa Solar Neighbourhood programme, you consent to the eThekwini Municipality including and claiming any carbon credits that may arise as a result of installing a Solar Water heater in your property. All funding that results from carbon credits will be utilized by the eThekwini Municipality for future renewable energy projects or programmes.
6. The eThekwini Municipality will not be held responsible for any changes, omissions or inaccuracies contained herein which may result in unforeseen expense, injury or other misfortune
7. The information displayed on this website may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including downloading, printing, copying or recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the eThekwini Municipality, except for these purposes :
· private study
· criticism or review.
If the material is used in the above three contexts then we request that the eThekwini Municipal Energy Office be credited.
The information displayed is the original work of the eThekwini Municipal Communications Unit unless otherwise indicated.
The eThekwini Municipality hereby indemnifies itself against all data and information included in this e-mail or any attachments.
The data, messages and/or attachments may contain sensitive and confidential information which in no way conveys the view of the municipality.
The e-mail was meant to be opened only by the intended recipient. If you are not the named addressee that is the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender by e-mail of the mistake and delete the e-mail and/or the attachments from your system.
The sender and the eThekwini Municipality cannot be held liable for any errors or omission in the contents of data, messages and attachments which arise as a result of transmission of e-mail, data, messages or attachments.
The eThekwini Municipality hereby indemnifies itself against any action, civil or criminal resulting from the interception, corruption, loss, destruction, late arrival or incomplete or virus containing e-mail messages and attachments.
For verification purposes, a hard copy may be provided on request.
The eThekwini Municipality will not share your information with others without your prior consent, with the exception of the service providers that are on the Shisa Solar service provider panel.